Survivalist Tip: You’ll need some hydrogen peroxide. This multi-purpose chemical isn’t just for hair bleach. It can serve as a substitute for toothpaste, but it also can be used as a disinfectant and water purifier, which will be essential in a society without power companies.
With plenty of hydrogen peroxide, you can:
- Disinfect your tap water;
- Disinfect any wild game you might have to kill;
- Disinfect any cuts or scrapes you might incur from killing the animal;
- Disinfect any cuts or scrapes you might incur from preparing the animal for a meal;
- Brush your teeth after eating.
Since cleanliness is next to godliness, you’ll want to be as clean as possible in the presence of the Mayan gods. And, there are few things more rude and classless than smiling at a god with stained teeth and then keeling over with stomach pains because you drank infected water!