Apparently, New York City has lost love for its former mayor, Rudy Giuliani, along with the rest of the United States. As personal attorney to Faux-President Donald Trump, Giuliani has found himself in the unenviable position of defending his psychopathic client. How sad. Giuliani’s staunch leadership during the horrific 09/11 cataclysm got him dubbed as “Mayor or America.” Now, he’s like a neophyte lawyer handling public drunkenness charges.
Recently, a series of mock posters have been appearing on New York City subway’s noting (emphasizing) Giuliani’s tragic descent into madness.
“If Turkey does anything that I, in my
great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy
and obliterate the Economy of Turkey. I’ve
– Faux-President Donald Trump, about his policy towards Kurdish fighters in northern Syria.
I have to admit it’s really tough –
almost painful – to watch someone so delusional make a spectacle of themselves
“Contraception is seen as harming the
gifts God gave us. You can’t put in
physical barriers like condoms or chemical substances that are going to
obstruct the natural design of the ovaries.”
– Theresa Notare, assistant director of the Natural Family Planning Program at the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, after the Christian-themed Obria Medical Clinics received $1.7 million in federal funding to promote its abstinence-only family planning policy.
With a global population fast approaching 8 billion, I actually see the idea of contraception as humanity’s gift to itself. And the fewer devoutly religious people we have in our midst, the better!
“Although I understand that I served
at the pleasure of the President, I was nevertheless incredulous that the US
government chose to remove an ambassador based, as best as I can tell, on
unfounded and false claims by people with clearly questionable motives.”
– Marie Yovanovitch, former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, in testimony today in front of the U.S. House Congress, as part of the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump
“I would think that if they were honest about it, they’d start a major investigation into the Bidens. It’s a very simple answer. They should investigate the Bidens because how does a company that’s newly-formed and all these companies, if you look at – and by the way, likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens. Because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with – uh – with Ukraine.”
– Faux President Donald Trump, in response to a reporter’s question about the Ukraine and former Vice-President Joe Biden.
“I know I can speak for myself. I forgive you.”
– Brandt Jean, 18-year-old brother of shooting victim Botham Jean, during his victim impact statement after the conviction of former Dallas police officer Amber Guyger.